EASTERN NEW YORK STATE REFEREE ASSOCIATION 2019 REGISTRATION
Registration is now open for 2019 through December 31, 2018. DON’T WAIT!! Registering from January 1, 2019 to May 1, 2019 includes a late fee ($5 for each month after December). Registration for 2019 ends June 1, 2019.
If you took the Referee course after July 2018, you are already registered for 2019 and do NOT have to register for 2019.
INSTRUCTIONS to RECERTIFY:
1. Go to www.gameofficials.net and log into your account as you normally would if you were going to accept a match.to register and take the 2019 recertification exam.
2. CLICK "Change Identity" and select group "1571 – ENYSRA Registration - Official"
3. CLICK the "My Info" tab on the left margin to initially review your contact information.
Check ALL of your personal information
Verify your USSF ID #
Verify or input your Home Association (ENY) and District # (District 4 – Hudson Valley*)
Verify your referee grade. If incorrect, STOP DO NOT REGISTER!! Please Contact - Klaus (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Koko (email@example.com)
Save your updates
4. CLICK the "Course" tab on the left margin
Select "Referee Courses" (it should be at the top left corner of the available courses).
Referee ENY fee You take this test
Grade 5 $145 National Exam*
Grade 6 $145 Referee grade 6
Grade 7 $70 Referee grade 7
Grade 8 $65 Referee grade 8
Grade 9 $65 Referee grade 9
Emeritus (13 & 15) $100 Referee grade 6
FUTSAL / INDOOR $50 Futsal
5. Select "Register For This Course" . You will choose the 2019 Referee Grade _ Online Recertification. Note: The grade number is for your current grade. If you are moving up for the next year, you that will be resolved after you complete this registration process. Klaus or Koko will administratively change this for you.
6. Verify your contact information
Select District "4 – HUDSON VALLEY"
Complete all require fields then click "SAVE (Add Registration)"
7. Complete 2019 Disclosure Statement (if required) and Click Save
8. Select "Payment Method" (credit cards only)
9. Click "Load Session Tracker" to complete 2019 Recertification Test
10. Complete the test. You will have 99 attempts to achieve a passing grade. This is an open-book test. HVSRA will not be hosting any in-person paper tests for recertification.
IMPORTANT: Upon completion of your recertification and risk management, please print out your receipt. You will need to provide a copy of it in order to receive your 2019 badge from HVSRA at one of the recertification dates/locations. You must pay for your USSF registration AND your HVSRA dues before you receive your badge.
Instructions for Issues with Game Officials:
You should be able to find the Eastern New York account, number 1571, ENYSRA Registration as an "Official" by changing identity (menu on the left). Ignore page 2 of the instructions where, by error, it says 1570. If you have a problem or do not have a Game Officials account, contact Koko Veltchev at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 646-643-4128.
Use District #4 for Hudson Valley when he asked which district you are from.
Once completed, you may proceed to paying your HVSRA dues. Please use the link on this website to do so.